Hello, and welcome to my online CV/Resume. With years of experience and roles office management, administrative assistance, and public relations, I am able to offer my services and skills with the utmost confidence, competency, loyalty, and enthusiasm. I look forward to representing your brand and working with you.
ASSISTANT PRODUCER, THE ENSEMBLIST (NEW YORK, NY)
April 2019 - Present
Write and create original blog content dedicated to ensemble cast members in current and upcoming Broadway and off-Broadway productions. Content includes reviews of current shows and events, as well as exclusive interviews and features with NYC-based performers.
Collaborate with creator and content director Mo Brady on various Ensemblist-related functions, such as venue scouting and outreach for featured photoshoots, scheduling and coordinating numerous talent schedules, and providing on-site event assistance.
Published articles include, but are not limited to:
Super-Fly and Dynamic (Broadway Bounty Hunter review)
3 Tips for Aspiring Ensemblists (Ben Crawford)
Making Your Broadway Debut (Nikhil Saboo, Kimberly Dodson, Khadija Tariyan, Jack Sippel, Tiana Okoye)
The Spirit of the 90s (Aladdin and Come From Away ensemble at the W)
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (US MEDICAL AFFAIRS), INTERCEPT PHARMACEUTICALS (NEW YORK, NY)
November 2019 - Present
• Support VP of U.S. Medical Affairs and his Direct Reports.
• Responsible for heavy Outlook calendar management, including scheduling virtual (WebEx) and on-site meetings and conference spaces for internal and external groups and individuals. Utilize a variety of conference room technologies, including MirrorOp and Cisco technologies.
• Maintain CIO’s individual expense report, including consolidation of invoices and receipts.
• Create and annotate executive and departmental presentations, pre-meeting agendas, and highly confidential documents per strict company security compliance. Document meetings and distribute minutes quickly and concisely.
• Collaborate with and provide aid to senior Executives and Directors on specific goal-oriented tasks and projects.
• Coordinate restaurant, air, hotel, car, and travel arrangements.
• Provide front desk receptionist coverage as scheduled.
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (IT), INTERCEPT PHARMACEUTICALS (NEW YORK, NY)
February - November 2019
Supported Chief Information Officer (CIO) and his six (6) Senior Directors within robust Information Technology (IT) department. Was responsible for heavy Outlook calendar management, including scheduling meetings and conference spaces for internal and external groups and individuals.
Maintained and owned IT budget and expense reports utilizing Workplace, Excel, SharePoint, and OneDrive.
Received a high, daily volume of classified vendor invoices. Submitted requisitions and created individual check requests as directed. Maintained CIO’s individual expense report, including consolidation of invoices and receipts.
Created and annotated executive and departmental presentations, pre-meeting agendas, and highly confidential documents per strict company security compliance. Documented meetings and distributed minutes quickly and concisely.
Collaborated with and provided assistance needed to senior Intercept Executives and Directors on specific goal-oriented tasks and projects.
Provided front desk receptionist coverage as scheduled.
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT, D.E. SHAW (NEW YORK, NY)
December 2018 - February 2019
Organized and logged a high volume of confidential mail and packages for senior-level Executives, Investors, VPs, and Administrative staff. Processed international and domestic FedEx shipments, as well as USPS Mail, Certified Mail, and Priority Mail Express letters and packages.
Kept scrupulous inventory of office supplies in multiple departments throughout firm, including toner, paper supply, and shred bins.
Supported Administrative staff with daily duties such as distributing newspapers, collecting mail, delivering packages and interoffice correspondence, stuffing and metering holiday cards, and any miscellaneous office assistance needed.
OFFICE MANAGER, SLIM INC. (PALM SPRINGS, CA)
October 2016 - October 2018
Carried out standard operating procedures for all bulk wholesale and end user orders of company’s products, which include health supplements, protein bars, and dietary meal replacements.
Recorded and processed a high influx of daily sales orders, invoices, and purchase orders in a timely, concise matter, per specific company protocols. Authorized credit card transactions, recorded statements, and posted and deposited payments for bookkeeping purposes.
Performed standard office managerial roles, including fielding and screening all incoming phone calls, maintaining and purchasing office supplies, creating and maintaining company spreadsheets, receiving all incoming and outgoing mail, and filing all pertinent and classified company documents.
Managed SLIM and PROtherapies separate CoreCommerce websites. These duties included customer account support and maintaining new and current product inventory.
Wrote and designed monthly MailChimp e-blast newsletters, including all graphic elements, for both wholesale and end user divisions.
MARKETING INTERN, PALM SPRINGS LIFE (PALM SPRINGS, CA)
January - June 2016
• Worked alongside Palm Springs Life's marketing department as a direct liaison for Greater Palm Springs Restaurant Week 2016 (GPSRW), a week-long event showcasing the Coachella Valley's highest quality restaurants, resorts, and attractions.
• Responsibilities included, but were not limited to, extensive and rigorous outreach and communication with current and potential participants, proofing and distribution of GPSRW collateral and press material, and extensive data entry.
• In large part to these efforts, GPSRW 2016 proudly boasted the highest number of participating restaurants in event’s 10-year history.
• Promoted future Palm Springs Life events via Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook, including Palm Desert Food & Wine and Fashion Week El Paseo.
• Meticulously audited Palm Springs Life's social properties (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, et al.) for inconsistencies and outdated information.
• Attended daily marketing meetings and assisted in proofing Palm Springs Life's new website copy, as well as specific marketing material and collateral.
BACHELOR OF ARTS, CSU SAN BERNARDINO
Communication (Public Relations). Studied the various ethics and complexities of public relations, as well as how social media and the study of communication functions in our day-to-day lives, as both a practice and a theoretical field.
MICROSOFT OFFICE SUITE
Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, OneNote, SharePoint, OneDrive
APPLE ILIFE AND IWORK
Pages, Numbers, Keynote
Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat
ERP / EXPENSE MANAGEMENT
BusinessWorks, Quickbooks, Workplace, ADP, Concur Solutions
TweetDeck, WordPress, MailChimp
MISCELLANEOUS / ETCETERA
MacOS, Windows 10, Final Cut Pro, HTML, PHP, CSS, Social Media, Typing and Data Entry (100+ WPM)