Hello, and welcome to my online CV/Resume. With years of experience and roles office management, administrative assistance, and public relations, I am able to offer my services and skills with the utmost confidence, competency, loyalty, and enthusiasm. I look forward to representing your brand and working with you.
April 2019 - Present
ASSISTANT PRODUCER, THE ENSEMBLIST (NYC)
The Ensemblist is an online advocate dedicated to ensemble performers in Broadway and off-Broadway productions.
Provide an array of diverse support for photoshoot production, such as venue and location scouting and outreach, scheduling and coordinating talent schedules, providing any on-site assistance as needed, as well as pitching ideas and topics of upcoming features.
Utilizing GarageBand, assist in the audio production of The Ensemblist's award-winning podcast, which boasts over 1m downloads and over 300 episodes.
Cover and/or review a variety of New York City theatre-related events, functions, concerts, and theatre productions. (Pre-COVID)
Social engagement to maintain and organically grow The Ensemblist’s Instagram audience of over 20K followers.
Published articles include, but are not limited to:
3 Tips for Aspiring Ensemblists (Ben Crawford)
Making Your Broadway Debut (Nikhil Saboo, Kimberly Dodson, Khadija Tariyan, Jack Sippel, Tiana Okoye)
The Spirit of the 90s (Aladdin and Come From Away ensemble at the W)
Super-Fly and Dynamic (Broadway Bounty Hunter review)
Seeing Myself and My Power (Body positivity editorial with Olivia Donalson)
November 2019 - Present
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (US MEDICAL AFFAIRS), INTERCEPT PHARMA (NYC)
• Support VP of U.S. Medical Affairs and three (3) senior-level direct reports, as well as a U.S. field force of 30-plus individuals.
• Responsible for heavy Outlook calendar management, including scheduling virtual (WebEx) and (when applicable) on-site meetings and conference spaces for internal and external groups and individuals.
• Act as Medical Review Committee (MRC) Coordinator within Veeva MedComms, which includes reviewing medical documents for standard quality control and protocols.
• Play a key role in the organization's Curriculum Committee (CC). Regular duties include scheduling all weekly medical training sessions within the greater Global Medical Affairs group, maintaining the CC SharePoint site for latest materials and updates, acquiring consent documentation from all presenters, and cascading post-session exit surveys to gauge feedback.
• Maintain VP's and direct reports' individual expense reports, including an organized consolidation of invoices and receipts.
• Create and annotate executive and departmental presentations, pre-meeting agendas, and highly confidential documents per strict company compliance.
• Scribe and consolidate meeting minutes for confidential bi-weekly leadership team meetings, as well as any other meetings requested by senior or executive leadership.
• Collaborate with and provide aid to senior Executives and Directors on specific goal-oriented tasks and projects.
• Coordinate restaurant, air, hotel, car, and travel arrangements.
• Receive quarterly invoices for on-going corporate Seamless expenses within Workplace ERP.
• Utilize a variety of on-site conference room technologies, including Mirror Op and Cisco technologies. Provide front desk receptionist coverage as scheduled.
February 2019 - November 2019
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (IT), INTERCEPT PHARMA (NYC)
Supported Chief Information Officer (CIO) and six (6) senior directors within Information Technology (IT) department. Was responsible for heavy Outlook calendar management, including scheduling meetings and conference spaces for internal and external groups and individuals.
Maintained and owned IT budget and expense reports utilizing Workplace, Excel, SharePoint, and OneDrive.
Received a high, daily volume of classified vendor invoices. Submitted requisitions and created individual check requests as directed. Maintained CIO’s individual expense report, including consolidation of invoices and receipts.
Created and annotated executive and departmental presentations, pre-meeting agendas, and highly confidential documents per strict company security compliance. Documented meetings and distributed minutes quickly and concisely.
Collaborated with and provided assistance needed to senior Intercept Executives and Directors on specific goal-oriented tasks and projects.
Provided front desk receptionist coverage as scheduled.
December 2018 - February 2019
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT, D.E. SHAW (NYC)
Organized and logged a high volume of confidential mail and packages for senior-level Executives, Investors, VPs, and Administrative staff. Processed international and domestic FedEx shipments, as well as USPS Mail, Certified Mail, and Priority Mail Express letters and packages.
Kept scrupulous inventory of office supplies in multiple departments throughout firm, including toner, paper supply, and shred bins.
Supported Administrative staff with daily duties such as distributing newspapers, collecting mail, delivering packages and interoffice correspondence, stuffing and metering holiday cards, and any miscellaneous office assistance needed.
October 2016 - October 2018
OFFICE MANAGER, SLIM INC. (PALM SPRINGS, CA)
Carried out standard operating procedures for all bulk wholesale and end user orders of company’s products, which include health supplements, protein bars, and dietary meal replacements.
Recorded and processed a high influx of daily sales orders, invoices, and purchase orders in a timely, concise matter, per specific company protocols. Authorized credit card transactions, recorded statements, and posted and deposited payments for bookkeeping purposes.
Performed standard office managerial roles, including fielding and screening all incoming phone calls, maintaining and purchasing office supplies, creating and maintaining company spreadsheets, receiving all incoming and outgoing mail, and filing all pertinent and classified company documents.
Managed SLIM and PROtherapies separate CoreCommerce websites. These duties included customer account support and maintaining new and current product inventory.
Wrote and designed monthly MailChimp e-blast newsletters, including all graphic elements, for both wholesale and end user divisions.
January - June 2016
MARKETING INTERN, PALM SPRINGS LIFE (PALM SPRINGS, CA)
• Worked alongside Palm Springs Life's marketing department as a direct liaison for Greater Palm Springs Restaurant Week 2016 (GPSRW), a week-long event showcasing the Coachella Valley's highest quality restaurants, resorts, and attractions.
• Responsibilities included, but were not limited to, extensive and rigorous outreach and communication with current and potential participants, proofing and distribution of GPSRW collateral and press material, and extensive data entry.
• In large part to these efforts, GPSRW 2016 proudly boasted the highest number of participating restaurants in event’s 10-year history.
• Promoted future Palm Springs Life events via Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook, including Palm Desert Food & Wine and Fashion Week El Paseo.
• Meticulously audited Palm Springs Life's social properties (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, et al.) for inconsistencies and outdated information.
• Attended daily marketing meetings and assisted in proofing Palm Springs Life's new website copy, as well as specific marketing material and collateral.
BACHELOR OF ARTS, CSU SAN BERNARDINO
Communication (Public Relations). Studied the various ethics and complexities of public relations, as well as how social media and the study of communication functions in our day-to-day lives, as both a practice and a theoretical field.
MICROSOFT OFFICE SUITE
Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, OneNote, SharePoint, OneDrive, Teams
APPLE ILIFE AND IWORK
Pages, Numbers, Keynote, GarageBand, Final Cut Pro
Advanced to Intermediate
Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat
ERP / EXPENSE MANAGEMENT / CLM
Veeva MedComms, Cobblestone, BusinessWorks, Quickbooks, Workplace, ADP, SAP Concur
TweetDeck, WordPress, MailChimp, SurveyMonkey
Latest Mac OS and Windows systems. Basic HTML and CSS. Typing and Data Entry (100+ WPM)